The Maria Clinic provides the most comprehensive range of services in surgical gynecology: hysteroscopy, laparoscopy, laparotomy, vaginal and plastic surgery. Surgical removal of neoplasms, outpatient and in hospital (including emergency surgery). Organ-saving operations are performed and Fast-track surgery technologies are applied.
– Removal of fibromatous nodes
– Removal of polyps
– Ablation of the uterine endometrium
– Separation of sons and sisters
– Removing uterine fibroids
– Surgical sterilization.
– Removal of benign ovarian tumors, sclerocystic changes, endometrioid cysts
– Treatment of tubal pregnancy (with preservation or removal of the fallopian tube).
– Treatment of ovarian cyst perversion, ovarian apoplexy
– Treatment of inflammatory diseases of the fallopian tubes with hydrosalpinx, restoration of their patency.
– Removal of uterus with appendages (ovaries and fallopian tubes) or without appendages.
– Tumors and ovarian cysts
– Uterine fibroids
- Vaginal surgery
– Cervical plastic (elimination of congenital or postpartum deformities of the cervix)
– Benign vaginal tumors, cysts
– Loss of vaginal cystocele (prolapse of the bladder), rectocele (prolapse of the rectum)
– Uterine body loss (hysterocele)
– Combined pathology (loss of the body of the uterus and vaginal walls)
– Postpartum injuries.